Monday 9 May 2011

100 THINGS ABOUT ME

Seeing as I cant post any pictures and have not done much exiting this past week I'll post a sort of 'Get to know me;' survey I came across.
♥ Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
'Poor Little Bitch Girl' By ci Jackie Collins and line 4 of page 18 is "Do you think the police are planning on arresting Ralph Meaostro' 

♥ Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Hello, Radiator.
♥ Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Looking around Blogspot.
♥ What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Hills.♥ Without looking, guess what time it is
2.20

♥ Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2.15 ( soo close!)

♥ With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
16 & Pregnant on in the background.

♥ When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going to give my bunny rabbits a treat.

♥ Did you dream last night?
I was in a car with my friends weirdo dad :S

♥ Do you remember your dreams?
About 80% of the time.

♥ When did you last laugh?
About 10 minutes ago. My rabbits are crazy.
♥ Do you remember why / at what?
Bunnies.
♥ What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Canvas,clock,pictures.

♥ Seen anything weird lately?
A big weird spider on tumblr :S

♥ What do you think of this quiz?
Waste of time. (But I love them too much!)

♥ What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1. I watch it daily.
♥ If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I wouldn't want to leave my mum. But if I could take all my family with me I'd say.... Ummm Newyork, South Africa, Wales or Barbados.

♥ If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Ohhh a Fiat500. 
♥ Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I WORRRYYY WAYYY TOO MUCH!


♥ If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
People will hate me if I say.
♥ Do you like to dance?
Yes.
♥ Would you ever consider living abroad?
No.

♥ Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Amy Louise is AMUSE OILY.

♥ Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
Daddy.

♥ What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pics.

♥ Last time you swam in a pool?
Last year sometime.

♥ Type of music you like most?
Indie, pop, rock. Most music.
♥ Type of music you dislike most?
Silly rap music that mean f-all.

♥ Are you listening to music right now?
Nope.
♥ What color is your bedroom carpet?
Beige.

♥ If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
Conservatory.

♥ What was the last thing you bought?
Bets at the horses.

♥ Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
On the back of my friend Wills.
♥ Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No.

♥ Do you have a garden?
Yeah. A nice one too.

♥ Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes, I think.

♥ What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I HATE COLLEGE.

♥ If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Ummm Daniel Radcliffe or Jackson Rathbone.

♥ Who sent the last text message you received?
My Daddy.

♥ Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Topshop or Forever 21.

♥ What time is bed time?
10-11
♥ Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Nope.

♥ How many tattoos do you have?
1!

♥ If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
I want a few more.
♥ What did you do for your last birthday?
Chinese with my family & boyfriend.

♥ Do you carry a donor card?
No.

♥ Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Mum & Adie.

♥ Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full.

♥ What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Bulgaria.
♥ When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I HATE TOMATOES!

♥ Have you ever won a trophy?
Yess.

♥ Are you a good cook?
Kinda, yeah. People don't have faith in my cooking though.

♥ Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I dont drive.

♥ If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Marilyn Monroe.

♥ Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yeah.

♥ Do you touch-type?
No I really push the buttons in.

♥ What's under your bed?
Old Photographs, little girly things, old work, electrical stuff.

♥ Do you believe in love at first sight?
I dont know.
♥ Think fast, what do you like right now?
Red Jeans.

♥ Where were you on Valentine's day?
Cinema.
♥ What time do you get up?
Half 7 college days. Half 8 lie ins.

♥ What was the name of your first pet?
Sprig & Sprog.

♥ Who is the second to last person to call you?
Lauren
♥ Is there anything going on this weekend?
I'm not sure. Probs go to town.

♥ How are you feeling right now?
A bit down in the dumps.

♥ What do you think about the most?
How much I hate college.

♥ What time do you get up in the morning?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

♥ If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Straight away probably. 
♥ Who would you tell first?
Mum & Dad.

♥ What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Gnomeo & Juliette.

♥ Do you sing in the shower?
Yes!!

♥ What do you do most when you are bored?
Spend time on the laptop.

♥ What do you do for a living?
I'm at college.

♥ Do you love your job?
I need a job!

♥ What do you want to be when you grow up?
I really do not know anymore.

♥ If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I'd be a westend actress. Or a midwife.

♥ Which came first the chicken or the egg?
I'ma say egg.

♥ How many keys on your key ring?
1.

♥ Where would you retire to?
The seaside.

♥ What kind of car do you drive?
I WANT A FIAT500!
♥ What are your best physical features?
i don't know. I get told my hair colours nice? That's about it.
♥ What are your best characteristics?
I suppose I'm kinda funny. 

♥ If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Dubai

♥ What kind of books do you like to read?
Girly romantic books, and magazines

♥ What is your favorite time of the day?
About 7 o'clock.
♥ Where did you grow up?
London/Worcester 

♥ How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Too far. Driving distance apparently 200.
♥ What are you reading now?
I have no time too read at the minute :(
♥ Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I'm happy in the mornings.

♥ Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
NO :( 

♥ Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
LOL YES. YES I CAN.

♥ Do you have pets?
Loads of fishes and too baby bunnies.

♥ How many rings before you answer the phone?
I try too answer straight away.
♥ What is your best childhood memory?
Making flower books and little gardens and my Grandparents house.
♥ What is most important in life?
Family, Love, Laughing and Happiness.

♥ What Inspires You? 
Lots of things. Mostly my Parents. (I'ma little cheeseball)

No comments:

Post a Comment