Sunday 15 May 2011

I LOVE WRAPPING.

So finally I have finished buying all of James' Birthday presents. I really believe I'm more exited for his birthday then he is. James treats me to so much he buys me everything I need & want. He spoils me so much so I'm more than happy to splash out for his seventeenth.


  • A Lumberjack shirt & denim shirt.
  • Grey Vans
  • Brown TOM'S
  • Buzz Lightyear boxers
  • Jack Jones Tee
  • Dinosaur flannel and lizard pen (ahaa We're such dorks)
  • Choccy 

Okay that doesn't exactly look a lot but it was. I also got him a moonpig card & loads of light up balloons & banners to wake up to in the morning! I'll probably end up buying him a birthday cake too. Lots of Brownie points for Amy. 








 

1 comment:

  1. toms are so nice! i love the black ones =]

    nancyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete