Thursday 3 November 2011

October/November haul.


Bunnie rabbit tree decorations £1.99 Wilkinsons


Christmas presents. Gift sets 3 for £10, calender £1.99 & kiddy bowls 35p Morrisons


My gorgeous new bag which I fell in love with not my usual type but I couldn't not get it £19.99 Random Bag Shop
Big cute storage box £7.45 Wilkinsons


Nails varnishes £1 each from Birmingham market
Face masks 65p each Bodycare (BARGAINNNNN)


My beautiful leopard print Vans I treated myself to £39.99 Office.


So sinful perfume (Not to everyones taste but I love it!) £3.69 Bodycare
John Frieda Sheer BLONDE go blonder spray (Had to stock up on this again) £7.99 Boots
Barbie body wash (It looked really cute!!) £2.50 Avon
Take the heat 3 Minute Miracle £2.29 (Offer @ Sainsburys)
Batiste Dry Shampoo XXL volume £1.49 (Offer @ Sainsburys)
Pure Coconut Deep Conditioner £1.99 Bodycare



xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Omg ! I am now in desperate need of those shoes !!
    They are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything but most of all the barbie body wash! How cute's that?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I got Skullduggery from LUSH too! I want to use him but he's just too cute! The storage box is very sweet too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Love the shoes and the bunnies! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww those Christmas decorations are so cute! I adore your vans, they are amazing!! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete