Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween.

Hello my little spoookies. How are you all on this frightful Halloween? I myself am not dressing up this year even though I would love to- I will be working then going round to my friend Laurens to watch a few scary films with James & a few of his mates too. Then I will get home & run my Halloween bath, with my Lush Skullduggery Bath bomb & relax eating Halloween candy, surrounded by candles & pumpkins.


So I've just gotten back from my little Halloween weekend in Wales. It was run. It rained a little but I liked it. Bought so so so much! I'll do another post on what I've bought but here are a few pictures of my amazing time.











So what have you all been upto this Halloween weekend?
Have a wicked night ;)


Follow me on twitter- http://twitter.com/#!/amydeller

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha love the teeth! And you're really pretty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teeth too. I feel like I could be in Twilight with them- Aww thankyou so much! I love your blog by the way! xoxo

    ReplyDelete