Thursday 9 February 2012

I've been a busy bunny.

Hi.
Hope your all doing well. I've been super busy these last couple of weeks. I've lost 5 pounds. I've just been working out & eating much less crap. I've been working my butt off. My flights & visa's have been sorted so bring on America in August!  I'm super duper excited. I've had offers from 3 different Universities. I've been working really hard in Performing Arts & its been my mumma's birthday. So I do apologise for posting a little less than I normally do. Also recently I've become OBSESSED with One Direction. Dont get me wrong I love them to bits on the xfactor & I've always followed their music & stuff but recently I'm baffled by them. My best friend Lauren & I have turned into goggly eyed school girls over them, not the behaviour you'd usually get from a pair of 1 year old girls. Anyhow I am extremely in love with them & I'm loving it! Niall Horan happens to be my favourite. He can sing & he is Irish the two things I adore and look for in a man. How do you guys feel about the One Direction Infection ;) haha. Anyway hope your having a great week!! 
 It's ment to snow again here tonight so I have the my leopard print wellies at the ready.

 Snow!!!

Hot chocolate with Marshmellows & watching my boyfriend on tv. Perfect.

Everything here is from Primark & below £6.
Exept for my Bunny Rabbit night mask- £4 from Claire's.

*Sighs*

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. lovely post

    we could follow each other? x

    http://rosedustx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete