Thursday 9 June 2011

5


Five things you will find if you open my bag: 
1. Cosmopolitan 
2. Keys
3. Rosy Tint Vaseline
4. Tablets
5. My PB Purse

Five things in my bedroom: 
1. Tedddies
2. Accessories
3. My pink telly
4. Pictures
5. Books
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Be a mummy
2. Go on Safari
3. Act on the Westend
4. Be a crazy bunny owner lady
5. Marry
Five things that make me very happy: 
1. Good hair days ( They don't come often ) 
2. My Family & Friends
3. Singing
4. Hugging bunnies
5. My James

Five things on my to-do list: 
1. Get a job
2. Buy a new JW hoodie
3. See my teacher about Art
4. Tidy my bedroom
5. Buy brouges

Five things some people may or may not know about me: 
1.  I have glass in my hand
2. I come from Kent and used to have a cockney accent
3. I am so very self concious 
4. The Hoff follows me on twitter
5. I AM A HARRY POTTER WHORE

No comments:

Post a Comment