Friday 30 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

Here are some of my pictures from 2011. 2011 has seen me getting 2 beautiful new bunny rabbits, getting my lip pierced (which later fell out :/), having some lovely times with my best friend, seeing the final Harry Potter (Which ment alot to me & broke my heart!), going out for the first time, finding a job, working back on my blog which I am so thankful I did, performing on the big stage & being Maid Marion, had my photoshoot with Mumma, celebrating 2 years with my boyfriend, my cousin getting very bad cancer which he recently has gotton over, going to my daddys, spending Christmas with my Nanny & Grandad, performing with Out Of The Blue, getting the master bedroom, having my name wrote down by one of Worcs head of Drama people, dealing with a Hello Kitty Obsession,having my first ever operation to get my glass out of my hand & not being able to look after myself properly for weeks!, going to the Hogwarts courtyard & eating in the great hall, turning 18 & having 2 fabulous cakes, getting my first bunch of flowers, getting really down about my weight (which now on I am doing something about!) deciding what I'm going to do in the future & as of tomorrow getting a brand new tattoo. In all 2011 has been quite quiet & good to me. Hope next year is just as loving but maybe a bit more fun. Thanks for joining me on my wonderful journey so far.














































xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures of the year. That cake is amazing haha
    You're a beautiful size but you must do what makes YOU happy :)

    All the best for the new year!

    leighfreda.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post Amy.
    So glad to have spent another fabulous year with my beautiful sister! I just thought I'd say thank you for always being there for me througout the year, I don't know what I would have done without you! I miss you terribly and had a lovely time when I was last down seeing everyone.
    Have a BRILLIANT 2012. YOU DESERVE IT.
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thank you LeighFreda. Hope you have a wonderful 2012!!

    Bethy that was beautiful. I miss you so much too (Thank god for the internet!!)Have a wonderful new years. Hopefully see much more of you in this one though. Love youxx

    ReplyDelete