Saturday 24 December 2011

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Hello Little elves! Its Christmas Eve yay. 
This is the quickest post ever as in 30 minutes I will be on my way to the train station to get to my Dads in London. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
 Here is a picture of my gorgeous smelling Satsumo Santa bubble bath last night out of my Lush 'Best wishes' gift set of James. Its lovely!






Hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas. I'll be blogging when I get back.
Thank you everybody!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hope you had a gorgeous christmas with your dad!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely! love lush products. Hope you hada lovely christmas.

    Tanesha x

    http://www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful trip, happy holidays!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete