Friday 30 December 2011

My 2011 Christmas.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I unfortunately was ill but still managed to enjoy my time with my Nan & Grandad. Here's a few of my presents. These are no where near all of them but my pajama's are packed away, some of my slippers are at my dads & my Harry Potter boxset hasn't come yet (Its the big £79 boxset so hopefully it hasnt gone missing!!) I got clothes, make up brushes, a leopard print shirt, Victoria Secret pants, lovely zebra print stuff, hot water bottles, some really cute bits!



Beautilicous gift box- So gorgeous!


Reb'l Fleur Gift set


Presents of James- So gutted my big boxset isnt here :(

Some of my choccie (Mum has got me Pink Smarties since I can remember!

Rihanna-Reb'l Fleur, Prada Candy, Britney Spears-Circus

One of my many pairs of slippers. These are the fluffiest ever!



Presents from my girlies - Soap & Glory, Cath Kidston bits, Yankee Candle Lipbalm, Argon oil etc.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment