Saturday 16 July 2011

Wands at the ready, witches.



My nail pens came. I'm terrible at nail painting and stuff so I've bought some pens to try and improve for next September for college. I'm so exited to see Harry Potter tomorrow with my friend. I would of gone to the 12 O'Clock veiwing on Thursday night but I had my showcase yesterday so I would of been stupidly tired. Show went okay not my personal best but good. I really loved my song. Mum was sat next to the head of THEATRE ARTS WORCESTER man. She said he circled my picture & name in the programme so god knows what that means :S All good I hope! Back to the nails - Here they are my Potter Designs. There is paint all over the side but I'll tidy that up in a minute. 
Mums gone away for the weekend. So I'll stay at James'.We have Ben&Jerrys in the freezer so I'll get ready and go to James' & we'll most probably have a lazy day in watching Harry Potter and eating!
Have any of you watched Deathly Hallows Part 2 yet??

xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Wow...you ahve a big nail polish collection. FUN!

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete